Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at Bachelor or Diploma level.
Studying at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering at the University of Applied Sciences Dresden
The study programme in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology will be offered as a Diploma and Bachelor’s study programme starting in the winter semester 2016/17. After a uniform foundation study period students can choose one of the following fields of study from the fourth semester:
- Process Automation, Robotics
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Process Measuring Technology / Sensor Technology
- Device and Systems Engineering, Building Automation
- Drive Motor / Equipment
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical Energy Supply
- Electrical Traffic Systems / Railway and Vehicle Electrics
- Electronic Device Technology and Power Electronics
- Mechatronic Devices, Systems within Electronics and Microelectronics
- Sensor and Actuator System Design
- Self-sufficient Intelligent Mechatronic Systems
- Efficient Automation and Drive Systems
- Vehicle Electrics and Electronics, Vehicle Mechatronics
- Electromobility, Electric Trains, Mobile Machines
- Radio Systems / Optical Communications Technology
- Signal Transmission and Processing
- Audio / Video / Data Communication / Image Processing
Changing between the Bachelor and the Diploma study programme is easy. Both study programmes can also be completed part-time.
Depending on the job offers from industry, the Bachelor's study programmes can also be studied cooperatively in conjunction with vocational training culminating in a Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) qualification.