Acquiring a university degree
In the HTW Dresden's eight faculties you will find a wide range of practice-oriented degrees in engineering, technology, economics, design and "green" disciplines.
If you wish to acquire a degree at the HTW Dresden you can choose undergraduate course (Bachelor, Diplom) or postgraduate course (Master):
Most of our study programmes are taught in German, but the number of international study programmes is steadily increasing.
Bachelor's Degree Programmes
- Electrical Engineering / Elektrotechnik (B.Eng.): semesters 1-4 in English, semesters 5-8 in german, with integrated german courses
- International Business (B.A.): in German and English, with integrated stay abroad
Master's Degree Programmes
- Environmental Engineering (M.Eng.): in English.
(Please note that knowledge of German is still indispensable for the acquisition of intercultural competence and for everyday life in Germany. The Language Center of the HTW Dresden offers German courses free of charge.)
- International Management (M.A.): in English, with integrated stay abroad
- Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen (M.Eng.): in German and English
- International Manufacturing Engineering Studies IMES (Dipl.-Ing. Production Engineering)