Funding programmes for studies in Australia & New Zealand
The institute Ranke-Heinemann awards 2,300 scholarships / grants for the academic year 2018 as follows:
- Every freemover seeking to study Down Under will be included in the funding programme.
- All universities and degree programmes in Australia and New Zealand are affiliated with the programme, which guarantees financial support and support throughout the application process of IDP Education.
- Independent, neutral and free study counselling (no fees)
- Down Under Study Allowance: Guaranteed grant of up to 10% of one-semester tuition, meaning $500 to $3,000, depending on the study programme.
- Full scholarship: Paying full tuition fees for one semester for high-performing students. Application deadline for the Australian or New Zealand Semester 1/2018 is 01.12.2017.
- Travel scholarship: 1000 Euro grant per semester. Drawing amongst all students.
- Current tenders: www.ranke-heinemann.de/australien/stipendien-irh/
- In addition, access to all scholarships for all Australian and New Zealand universities.