We are thrilled that you are interested in a study abroad!
The world is yours when it comes to choosing your desired university abroad, according to your professional requirements and qualification wishes. To support you, the HTW Dresden maintains worldwide agreements with more than 140 universities.
Our partnerships - your advantage
- Partner university directory of the HTW Dresden
- Usually no tuition fees (exception: the student exchange is not equilateral)
- Simplified application process/ Enrolment at the partner university
- Professional support before and during the study abroad stay
- Better possibilities for the recognition of foreign study achievements at the home university after returning
- Financial support through a scholarship depending on the respective exchange programme (eg: Erasmus+, DAAD / Go East)
Study abroad outside our partnerships ("Freemover")
If you do not want to study at a partner university, you must inform yourself about the study conditions and registration formalities of your chosen foreign university. General information on foreign higher education systems and possible funding can be obtained from the International Office or you can read the homepage of the International Office German Academic Exchange Service / DAAD,
Possible study content during the stay
- Project work (study projects / research projects)
- Theses (Diploma Thesis, Bachelor Thesis or Master Thesis)
A stay abroad requires thorough preparation. This should start at least a year ahead. Certain countries and scholarship applications require a longer lead time. Please inform yourself well in advance about your study country, the foreign university, the subject-specific and language requirements (eg: GMAT. GRE. TOEFL) for enrolment, as well as the entry and residence regulations.