Short term lectures with Erasmus+ (STA1)
- existing Erasmus+ agreement with the partner university
- Professor or lecturer at HTW Dresden (with contractual relationship to the university, lecturer with work contracts, research associate)
- Teaching at an Erasmus+ partner university in the 28 EU member states and Turkey, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and FYR Macedonia (except Switzerland and own residence)
- Integration into the curriculum of the partner university (confirmed by host university)
Period / Duration
- Teaching load of at least 8 hours per week
- from 2 days to a maximum of 2 months (60 days) duration
A minimum of 5 days is recommended to effectively contribute to the curriculum and academic life of the host university.
Funding rates Erasmus+ (STA1)
Mobility travel is subsidised by unit cost. The unit costs are calculated after the distance of the entire journey (round trip). The calculation is done with the help of the Distance Calculators of the EU COM. The calculated distance corresponds to the straight line of the simple distance.
|One-way distance according to the Distance Calculator||Amount (unit cost) per participant|
|<100 km not counted||100 - 499 km|
|500 - 1,999 km||275 EUR|
|2,000 - 2,999 km||360 EUR|
|3,000 - 3,999 km||530 EUR|
|4,000 - 7,999 km||820 EUR|
|8,000 km||1,100 EUR >;|
Accommodation expenses are calculated on the basis of daily rates.
The person's mobility programme must indicate that activities related to the mobility action have taken place on the days to be supported. A certificate issued by the host university / company at the end of the stay, listing the beginning and the end of the stay, and when appropriate, the number of hours, is crucial. No daily allowance will be paid for travel days.
|Country of destination||Unit cost per day per participant until the 14th day of the activity||Unit cost per day per participant from the 15th until the 60th day of the activity|
|Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom||180 EUR||126 EUR|
|Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain||160 EUR||112 EUR|
|Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey||140 EUR||98 EUR|
Application procedure for Erasmus+ (STA1)
Before the stay:
- Request for mobility should be applied for through the Erasmus+ University Coordinator and addressed to the Dean of the Faculty (note tender date / application under downloads)
Upon approval: necessary documents for the grant
- Erasmus+ mobility agreement signed by the host university
- Business travel request in the faculty/department + grant agreement
After the stay:
- Confirmation of stay
- Online EU report (login after return)
DAAD short term teaching posts worldwide
Teaching from 4 weeks to a maximum of 6 months for all disciplines worldwide.
Further information here
DAAD long-term teaching posts worldwide
Teaching over 6 months for all disciplines worldwide
Further information here,
The mobility grant contains no insurance coverage. Neither the EU Commission nor the DAAD is liable for any damage resulting from illness, death, accident, injury to persons, loss or damage of property in connection with stays abroad.
Foreign corporate staff at German universities (STA2)
The HTW Dresden is responsible for handling the financial subsidies to foreign company representatives who participate in an Erasmus+ programme at the university. It is not necessary to draw up an agreement concerning the acceptance of the grant. All that is required is an invitation letter from HTW Dresden.