Public Research Funding
At the state, federal and international level, there are numerous public funding agencies as well as foundations and institutions that provide financial support for research and innovation activities. The spectrum ranges from basic research to application-oriented research involving companies. Regardless of whether you are initiating a funding project for the first time or are already routinely raising third-party funds - we will be happy to answer your questions and provide information.
As research coordinators, we are happy to support you on your way to a publicly funded research project with the following services:
- Information, research and advice on public funding opportunities (please also use our Research Newsletter [German])
- In-house information events on funding programmes
- Preparation and application of projects in administrative regard (resource planning, cooperation agreement, forms)
- Coordination of joint projects
- Support of the project application up to the approval notice and handover to the central project administration as well as the colleagues from the areas of transfer and communication