Research data management
- What data is collected and how is it analyzed?
- What are the requirements of (third party) research funders?
- How can I visualize collected data? Which tools are necessary?
- What technical infrastructure can be used for saving the data? How is accessibility and security guaranteed? Who is responsible?
- What legal regulations do exist? Who is the owner of my data?
- Where can I publish my data? How to it become quotable?
Our idea: We want to coordinate and initiate activities on research data and supporting researchers of the HTW Dresden in all questions regarding their research data. Especially the pilot project function, to establish this subject at other Saxon universities of applied sciences is very important to us.
Our vision: Every researcher at the HTW Dresden practices active research data management, supported by all service facilities.
Our mission: We want to increase the visibility and impact of research at the HTW Dresden. The eligibility remains preserved, even though requirements of third party funders on the subject RDM are rising.
Our chances: Additional resources of third party funders can be used for research data management.
Our target: …is to create the organizational, technical and legal conditions for an effective research data management at the HTW Dresden. We want to develop consulting, training and infrastructure offers, to enable researchers an easier, more efficient and legally secured work.
Haben Sie Fragen zum Thema Forschungsdaten?
Momentan können Sie uns einfach direkt mit Ihrem individuellen Forschungsdaten-Anliegen und Ihrem Schulungs- und Beratungsbedarf kontaktieren. Wir helfen gerne weiter.
Zögern Sie nicht uns zu kontaktieren!