Statistics and Reports
Research at a glance
Share of Industry in all Third-Party Funding
Number of Publicly Funded Research Projects
Winner of the Young Research Award
Research Information System
In our research information system you will always find which projects and doctorates are currently running, but also which publications and patents have been published.
The annual reports on research at HTW Dresden have been published in compact form since 2015 and present the diverse results and activities in this area. You can expect in summarized form: statistics, overviews of projects as well as short articles and exciting pictures from the research landscape at HTW Dresden.
The cover picture of 2020 shows mechanical engineer Henry Kettwig, who, in collaboration with chemical engineer Daniel Firzlaff, is developing plastics from gelatin. They are both scientists in the ESF junior research group "bioESens" at the HTW Dresden. Henry Kettwig is symbolic of a new generation of scientists who are shaping the research landscape at the HTW Dresden. The Research Report 2020 presents some of these high potentials. They are doing the research of tomorrow, which is one thing above all: young and interdisciplinary.
- Research Report 2015 [German]
- Research Report 2014 [German]
- Research Report 2013 [German]
- Research Report 2012 [German]
- Research Report 2011 [German]
- Research Report 2010 [German]
- Research Report 2009 [German]
- Research Report 2008 [German]
- Reserach Report 2007 [German]
- Research Report 2006 [German]
- Research Report 2005 [German]
- Research Report 2004 [German]
- Research Report 2003 [German]
- Research Report 2001/2002 [German]