Statistics and Reports
Research at a glance
Share of Industry in all Third-Party Funding
Number of Publicly Funded Research Projects
Dr. S. Paufler
Winner of the Young Researcher Award
Research Information System
In our research information system you will always find which projects and doctorates are currently running, but also which publications and patents have been published.
The annual reports on research at HTW Dresden have been published in compact form since 2015 and present the diverse results and activities in this area. You can expect in summarized form: statistics, overviews of projects as well as short articles and exciting pictures from the research landscape at HTW Dresden.
The cover picture of 2019 shows a computer hard disk. This is symbolic of research data management, which received a fundamental specification with the new code "Guidelines for Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice" of the German Research Foundation (DFG) on August 1, 2019. This makes clear the requirement for Open Science and the associated management of research data, namely access to and archiving of research results. The code is legally binding for all universities and non-university research institutions. It replaces the DFG's memorandum "Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice", which dates back to 1998.
- Research Report 2015 [German]
- Research Report 2014 [German]
- Research Report 2013 [German]
- Research Report 2012 [German]
- Research Report 2011 [German]
- Research Report 2010 [German]
- Research Report 2009 [German]
- Research Report 2008 [German]
- Reserach Report 2007 [German]
- Research Report 2006 [German]
- Research Report 2005 [German]
- Research Report 2004 [German]
- Research Report 2003 [German]
- Research Report 2001/2002 [German]