Direct study programmes (alphabetical)
The HTW Dresden offers study programmes and specialisations within its broad scope of subjects which, in addition to their topic structure, also display a particular international dimension, and are taught either fully or in part in English.
Bachelor's Degree Programmes
- Electrical Engineering / Elektrotechnik (B.Eng.): semester 1-4 in English, semester 5-8 in German, with integrated german courses
- International Business (B.A.): in German and English, with integrated stay abroad
Master's Degree Programmes
- Environmental Engineering (M.Eng.): in English.
(Please note that knowledge of German is still indispensable for the acquisition of intercultural competence and for everyday life in Germany. The Language Center of the HTW Dresden offers German courses free of charge.)
- International Business (M.A.): in German and English, with integrated stay abroad
- Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen (M.Eng.): in German and English
- International Manufacturing Engineering Studies IMES (Dipl.-Ing. Production Engineering)
Double degree programmes
- Database (please filter by All Partnerships -> Double degree)
Meet us Live! Study at HTW Dresden Webinars
The HTW Dresden is actively participating in online Webinar-Series hosted by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). These Webinars are designed for all our international prospective students around the world! We will introduce you to our study programmes, admission requirements and student services. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Africa: 21st September 2018
Columbia: 26th September 2018
MENA Region: 3rd-7th December 2018
For more information please contact: email@example.com