FAQ - Frequently asked questions regarding application, admission and matriculation
- Which university entrance qualification (HZB) do I require?
- How do I apply for a study place?
- What is a Bachelor and/or Master degree?
- The documentation to be submitted includes: Can I submit individual documentation later?
- Which deadlines apply during the application? What happens if the certificate is issued after 15.07.?
- What is a case of exceptional hardship?
- What is waiting time?
- What is an access arrangement?
- What do I need to know when switching study programmes?
- When am I a second degree applicant?
- How do I receive a notification that my application has been received?
- What is accreditation / system accreditation?
- How do I find out whether I have been given a place?
- When must I be available?
- When is there a succession process?
- When is there a random selection process?
- What do I do when rendering National Service and/or supervising for/caring for a child/relative in need of care before studying? (voluntary federal civil service, development service, voluntary social or ecological year)
- How much is the semester fee and what does it include?
- What do I have to know about health insurance?
- How and when do I receive my matriculation documentation?
- What functions does the electronic student ID card/hiTCard have to offer?
- How far may I travel with the semester ticket?
- What is the student council (StuRa)?