The re-registration period starts on Monday, 02.07.2018 and ends on Friday, 27.07.2018.
Re-registration for further study is permitted by payment of the semester fee.
Please check the current semester fee before every re-registration.
Re-registration should be made at the self-service terminal with payment by debit card or, in exceptional cases, by bank transfer to the following account:
- Recipients: Hauptkasse Sachsen
- IBAN: DE06860000000086001519
- BIC: MARKDEF1860
- Financial institute: Deutsche Bundesbank
- 1. Under the payment reference line please enter: your personal special booking reference for the summer semester
- 2. Payment reference line: Matriculation number and name
Please note that when paying by bank transfer, receipt of any payment by the HTWD is registered after approx. six working days!
Also, please do not forget to update the imprint on the student card at the card printer!
When studying for a second degree, a study fee of EUR 300 will be charged in addition to the semester fee in accordance with section 12 sub-section 4 SächsHSFG and section 2 sub-section 1 no. 4 GebO of the HTW Dresden.
If the amount for re-registration is not paid to the HTW Dresden by 27.07.2018, an administrative fee of EUR 10.00 will be charged in accordance with section 2 sub-section 3 GebO of the HTW Dresden. Late re-registration may lead to ex-matriculation.