1. Hauptnavigation
  2. Navigation des Hauptbereiches
  3. Inhalt der Seite

Student assistants

Dear student,

You have been offered a job as a student or research assistant at our University, or have been granted the opportunity to extend your role. To do so, you will need an employment contract prior to starting your job, which will be prepared by your Faculty.

Before concluding the contract, you must complete various forms and submit them to the Faculty in their entirety.

In order to keep track of the required forms, be sure to use the checklists below!

If you have any questions, please contact us directly by email dezpersonal@verwaltung.htw-dresden.de.

We hope you enjoy your work as an SHK / WHK.

Peggy Udtke

Deputy Head of Human Resources

Last changed: 24.01.2019  |  Author: P. Udtke