You have decided to study at the HTW Dresden?
Studying is exciting and demanding - unfortunately many throw in the towel after a few semesters. That does not have to be the case!
The HTW Dresden supports its students and has therefore developed theStudiCockpitto run from 2017: a digital early warning system, which uses statistical data to "alarm" possible risks to your academic success, and which highlights suitable ways to successfully complete your studies.
Important: The results can only be viewed by you; professors and other individuals are not granted access.
The StudiCockpit is currently being piloted for newly enrolled students. From 2018, the offer is expected to be available to all students at the HTW Dresden.
What does StudiCockpit have in store for you?
It recognises in good time if your studies are not going according to plan, and offers direct answers to the following questions:
- Who do I contact for questions about studying?
- Where can I repeat or catch up on learning material?
- Who provides me with "tutoring" when I need it?
- What offers are there to learn personal, social and methodical skills such as time management, learning techniques and writing academic papers?
- Which student offers can help me?
Even if we only prepare the data for you, we need your consent in accordance with the Saxon Data Protection Act.
If you study with us from the winter semester 2017/18, you can give us your consent:
- after admission to the applicant portal wwwqis.htw-dresden.de by mouse click or
- on the last page of the declaration of acceptance for the study place.
This agreement can also be revoked: Please send an e-mail to the contact address given below.
If you have any questions, please send an email with the subject line "StudiCockpit" to email@example.com or use the contact form straight away.