Information Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
+++ 27 November The Corona traffic light remains on red until further notice. The registration of the attendance in the teaching rooms is now possible via the App ConTracker.
+++ 2 November 2020 The Corona traffic light switches to red. The status is valid for 4 weeks for the time being.
+++ 22 October 2020 Corona traffic light turns to yellow. The status is valid for the next 14 days.
+++ 16 October 2020 The Corona traffic light is now valid.
+++ 16 October 2020 Information on behaviour in case of infection or suspicion has been completed.
+++ 30 September 2020 The university management has adapted the current regulations.
Corona traffic light: From monday, 2 november 2020 the Corona traffic light will switch to red
On the basis of the current infection incidence in Dresden and the university, a corona traffic light will be introduced with immediate effect. If the number of new infections increases, appropriate measures will be taken. The stages are differentiated into green, yellow and red. The university management is monitoring the occurrence of infections and determines the level required in each case. If the level will change the teachers and students will be informed 24 hours before the start of the next course. From Monday, 2 November 2020 onwards, the traffic light level will be red.
Traffic light levels for academic teaching
Situation of infections
- Individual cases of infection (at the HTW Dresden and in the city of Dresden)
- Hybrid teaching: regular operation according to the latest published hygiene principles
- Use of HTW Dresden facilities besides classroom teaching (e.g. for online lectures) possible
- Overbooking of the lecture rooms by max. +25% is possible
- Multi-faculty lectures on campus are possible
- Students can transfer from the main campus to Campus Pillnitz and vice versa
- MNC is to be worn in the teaching rooms of HTW Dresden, can be removed with the consent of the teacher when a distance of 1.5m can be maintained
Situation of infections
- Increased infection rate (at the HTW Dresden and in the city of Dresden)
- Hybrid teaching with enhanced hygiene precautions: maintaining a wider distance, permanent MNC, less mixing of the groups (see below)
- Use of HTW Dresden facilities apart from classroom teaching (e.g. online lectures) only possible in certain rooms (PAB)
- Overbooking of lecture rooms by max. +25% continues to be possible
- Access to the teaching buildings only via entrances with card readers
- Multi-faculty lectures take place virtually only
- Transfer of students from the main campus to Campus Pillnitz and vice versa will be reduced to the necessary minimum (after consultation with the dean)
- MNC must be worn permanently in the teaching rooms of HTW Dresden; the only exceptions are lecture situations where the lecturer maintains a distance of 1.5m
Situation of infections
- High infection rate (at the HTW Dresden and in the city of Dresden)
- Online teaching: all lectures take place virtually
- HTW Dresden facilities are no longer used for on campus teaching
- Exceptions e.g. for the defense of final theses or similar require the approval of the dean
- No meeting of students in groups in presence (e.g. group consultations or other)
- MNC must be worn, without exception, at all times in the teaching rooms of HTW Dresden
Please note the general instructions
To protect against infection with SARS-CoV-2, the following hygiene rules at the HTW Dresden must be observed during your stay in the university buildings until further notice:
1. Wherever possible, a minimum distance to other persons of 1.5 meters - better 2 meters - must be maintained. Do not form groups of people.
2. all students, employees, contractors and visitors are obliged to wear a mouth-nose cover in public areas of the university buildings (e.g. corridors, staircases, elevators, toilets, etc.)
3. the following regulations apply to the observance of the distance requirement:
- Where crowds of people may gather, marked safety distances and walking paths must be maintained
- Traffic routes are to be used on their own responsibility in such a way that sufficient distance can be maintained
4. to reduce the risk of infection or the probability of transmission, consistent adherence to hand hygiene as well as coughing and sneezing etiquette is important. This includes in particular:
- Avoidance of shaking hands
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly with soap, 20-30 seconds (see also stickers in the sanitary facilities)
- Keep hands away from the face
- Coughing and sneezing into a handkerchief or into the crook of your arm
5. persons with suspicious symptoms, especially fever, cough, respiratory distress, must leave the buildings of the HTW Dresden immediately or stay at home. Until the suspicion has been clarified by a doctor, the buildings may not be entered. Cases of suspicion or infection must be reported to the HTW Dresden by e-mail.