Information Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
+++ 29.06.2020 The university management has adapted the current regulations and extended them until 31.08.2020
The regulations of the university management for the period from 01.07. to 31.08.2020 can be found here.
The actual status of the hygiene principles from 29.06.2020 you can find here.
+++ 11.06.20220 The previous regulations, as published in the specifications and the hygiene principles, will remain in force. In addition, there are guidelines in the internal area on how to deal with business trips and on the use of company vehicles (under Application for a company driving licence). Individual workstations are available for students at the PAB from now until the start of the examination period on 6 July. Registration is necessary.
+++ 14.05.2020 The Rectorate, in consultation with the Senate, has issued the framework regulations for the amendment of the examination regulations for the study programmes (framework examination regulations). Further information can be found in the FAQ.
+++ 04.05.2020 Childcare for students' children possible - for further information see below FAQ students
+++ 30.04.2020 From 4.5.2020 the gradual opening of the university and the gradual admission of classroom teaching, especially internships, will begin.
General information and instructions for conduct
Recommendations from our university physician, Dr. med. Sandra Kemper, to be observed in a daily context:
Consistent hand hygiene and coughing and sneezing etiquette must be observed and is currently the most effective measure. (Detailed information can be found on the website www.infektionsschutz.de).
- For chemical disinfection, use agents with proven effectiveness, with the range of action "limited virucidal" (effective against enveloped viruses), "limited virucidal PLUS" or "virucidal". The disinfectant dispensers set up in the university are suitable.
- When using disinfectants, the exposure times (at least 30 sec.) must be observed.
- Furthermore, especially for travelling, the influenza vaccination is recommended.
Please follow the below-mentioned recommendations (hand hygiene, cough and sneeze etiquette). The same hygiene rules apply as for protection against airborne infectious diseases such as influenza:
- Avoid shaking hands
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly with soap, 20-30 seconds
- Avoid touching your face with your hands
- Cough and sneez into a handkerchief or into the crook of your arm
- Keep your distance in case of illness
- Ventilate closed rooms regularly
These simple measures considerably reduce the risk of infectious diseases, becoming infected or the probability of transmission