Informations for Students
Pregnant and breastfeeding students are requested to report to the Studentservice so that further protective measures can be agreed if necessary.
Internship semester: In agreement with the person responsible for the internship, changing internship positions and interruptions are possible, as long as consistent topic processing is ensured. With the consent of and in agreement with the company, the internship can also be carried out in the home office or mobile working.
Admission requirement for internship/ semester abroad: If the fulfilment of the admission requirements for an internship or semester abroad is impaired as a result of the corona-related peculiarities in the examination process, please contact your examination board. They can reduce the admission requirements appropriately.
You can find the personal and telephone office hours on our website. Please continue to contact us preferably by e-mail and telephone.
- We accept a simple copy of the supporting documents by post until further notice.
- Please send us applications and forms with your signature by post or drop them in the house letterbox.
To activate your semester ticket on your student card, you can print it at the self-service terminal (Z-Building).
You have the possibility to generate a print order directly from OPAL. You will find the button for the OPAL print service in the OPAL courses for all teaching resources that are available in PDF format. In the column "Actions" you can see the print symbol on the right side. With a click on the button 'Send print order' a print order with costs will be initiated. Several print jobs are bundled into one print job. The printout is double-sided in b/w and is punched twice on the long side on the left. You will receive information on the processing and collection of your print job with the confirmation e-mail you receive after your print job has been triggered.
Payment: The costs amount to 5 ct per printed page and are to be paid in cash or by cash card at the UNIdruckerei.
Data protection: Your print file(s) and your library number will be passed on to the UNIdruckerei exclusively for the purpose of printing. By initiating a print order (button: 'Send print order'), you give your express consent to the assumption of costs and to data protection.
Please note the following:
- Many lecturers make their documents available only immediately after the start of the lecture.
- Printing password-protected PDF files is not possible for technical reasons. Please contact your lecturer.
- Print jobs whose file size exceeds 20 MByte cannot be processed at present.
If you have any questions regarding the "OPAL print order" please contact support-ecampus(at)htw-dresden.de.
- The current Corona regulations of the HTW Dresden apply.
- Keep the necessary minimum distance of at least 1.5 meters to other persons outside and inside the buildings. Do not form groups of people.
- Please use staircases only in the direction indicated.
- If you belong to a risk group, please inform your teachers and discuss the further procedure with them.
- Please stay away from the university at all costs if you notice any cold symptoms.
We will keep you informed about further developments via the website of the HTW Dresden and via e-mail. Please make sure that you can be reached by mail.