Introduction to library use
Duration: approx. 30 minutes
- During the introductory weeks for first semester students
- User login
- Access to library catalogue and electronic media
On request, we can also conduct this training for groups outside the first semester introductory week and in English.
Use of the library catalog
Duration: approx. 60 minutes
- Tips for dealing with the catalogue
- Application of efficient search methods
- Hit display and finding of physical media in the inventory as well as electronic media in the full text
- Functionalities of the user account (extend loan period, set reservations, ...)
This training is also available in English on request.
Further information about the event
- Venue: Training room B 202 of the Central Library
- Registration: via the calendar of events of the HTW. All training courses are open to students and staff.