Apply for your semester abroad by 15 February 2020!
You want to spend your next winter in summer, develop yourself personally, improve your professional and language skills, enhance your intercultural skills, meet friends from all over the world and gain experiences you will never forget?
Then apply for your semester abroad in the academic year 2020/21 by 15 February 2020. The following application documents should be submitted by e-mail or directly to the International Office:
- Application for study abroad
- Record of marks (from the QIS portal)
- Proof of your language skills (self-assessment)
- Letter of motivation (maximum one A4 page, in English or German)
Stays abroad can be financially supported:
- Europe: EU-Programm ERASMUS+ Studium (Application is made with the application for a stay abroad)
- Worldwide: DAAD PROMOS Stipendium (Application to the International Office by 15 February)
- Worldwide: HAW.International (Application process via DAAD)
- Vietnam: HAW.International - Vietnam (Application is made with the application for a stay abroad in Vietnam)
Still open questions? Then come by the International Office and let us advise you!
If there are still exchange places available at the desired partner university, an application at a later date is definitely possible. However, this excludes inclusion in the selection process of the faculty.
International Office HTW Dresden
Z-building, Room Z-232