Welcome to our central Examination Office
our central Examination Office supports you with the following:
- Exam dates: Examination period
- Exam dates: Alternative examinations and other examinations beyond examination period
- Exam registration
- Exam de-registration (without giving reasons until 1 week before the examination)
- Withdrawal from examinations for a valid reason (e.g. illness) and template medical certificate
- Sitting exams in advance (free attempt)
- Module database (Modulux)
- Disadvantage compensation
- Notification of pregnancy and declaration of participation in lectures and examinations
Recognition of exam performance
Issue of certificates, attestations and documents
- Transcripts, diploma supplement, etc. Certificates
- Certification of transcript documents from HTW Dresden
- Grade attestation
- BAföG certification (according to Section 48 BAföG)
On 11.10. the telephone consultation time is cancelled!
We would like to ask you to continue to address your concerns to us via email or telephone. If you are unable to contact us by phone or email, you can reach us during the following office hours:
Tuesdays: 9:00 – 11:00 am
Thursdays: 13:00 – 15:00 p.m
An individual meeting can be arranged!
Mondays: 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Tuesdays: 13:00 - 15:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
FFP2 masks are compulsory in our offices during personal consultation hours!