Welcome to our central Examination Office
our central Examination Office supports you with the following:
- Exam dates: Examination period February/March 2021
- Exam dates: Alternative examinations and other examinations beyond examination period
Special examination regulations for the winter semester 2020/21
⇒ detailed information you can find on the Corona-Webpage
- Information about modified examination types you can find on the webpage of your faculty. Please make sure to check your HTW-Email-Account regularly.
- Declaration on the refusal of successfully completed exams in the winter semester 2020/21
- Declaration on examination results of the winter semester 2020/21 for prospective graduates
- Exam registration
- Exam de-registration (without giving reasons until 1 week before the examination)
- Withdrawal from examinations for a valid reason (e.g. illness) and template medical certificate
- Sitting exams in advance (free attempt)
- Module database (Modulux)
- Disadvantage compensation
- Notification of pregnancy and declaration of participation in lectures and examinations
Recognition of exam performance
Issue of certificates, attestations and documents
- Transcripts, diploma supplement, etc. Certificates
- Certification of transcript documents from HTW Dresden
- Grade attestation
- BAföG certification (according to Section 48 BAföG)
Corona Virus (SARS-CoV-2)
Due to the Corona Pandemic we would like to ask you to address your concerns to us via email and telephone.
Until further notice there are no personal opening hours.
You can reach us by telephone at the following times:
Mo & Tue 9:00 - 11:00 and
13:00 - 15:00
Thu 13:00 - 15:00
Fri 9:00 - 11:00
Further information on the current situation at HTW Dresden can be found here.
From 23/12/2020 until 01/01/21 the examination office is closed. We are available for you again on 04/01/2021. We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Stay healthy.