Maintain good and move new
You have spent a period of life at the HTW Dresden. Whether as students, doctoral candidates, professors or employees. They are all alumni - and the HTW Dresden connects you. We would like to keep in touch with you, to offer you the opportunity of exchange and to pass on experiences. For the continuous development of our university your impulses are essential for us. But we can also support you in your career development. Find out more on our alumni pages. We are here for you.
News and information
The ALUMNI-Newsletter of the HTW Dresden is published four times a year with current topics from faculties, central institutions and university management as well as information on alumni activities. >> Click here to register for the newsletter.
Self-employment / company foundation
- (Business) idea screening
- advice on business succession
- help with the creation of the business plan
- advice on funding and financing opportunities
- free use of the premises of the Gründungsschmiede (including infrastructure) for max. 2 years >> here you can inform yourself about the offers of the HTW Gründungsschmiede
- Event formats for companies
- Online job exchange
- Networking in the university >> here you can inform yourself about the offers of the Career Service
The alumni network is supported by the association "Förderverein der HTW Dresden". Anyone who wants to support the HTW Dresden ideologically or materially - members of the university, former students, friends and supporters can become a member of the association. The Förderverein offers them a forum for sharing and cultivating contacts. >> Click here for informations of the association "Förderverein der HTW Dresden"