Central Project Administration
As members of the Central Project Administration (ZPA) at HTW Dresden, we support the management of funds and the successful implementation of publicly funded research projects. We inform, advise and accompany your projects from the grant notification to the verification of use.
How to reach us
In person: you can find us in offices Z 817 and Z 823.
By mail: House mail number 2003, mailbox in the mailroom or in front of room Z 823.
By e-mail: zpa(at)htw-dresden.de
Current handling of projects
At the moment all colleagues are in their home office as far as possible. We can be reached by e-mail and will do our best to deal with your request. One colleague will be on site (Z817 / Z823) every day from 9:00 to 16:00, in alternating attendance, in order to be able to deal with concerns relating to original documents and mail. If you need to pass on urgent original documents, you can use the house mail number 2003 in the mail room or the mailbox in front of room Z 823. Alternatively, the regular mail route is always open.
- Funds monitoring/financial controlling
- funds retrieval
- Creation of intermediate statements/end use statements including processing of document checks
- Ensuring the use of funds and compliance with conditions in accordance with the award decision
- Advice to project managers and implementation of change requests/redirection of project funds
- Advice/cooperation of the project managers/employees in general personnel and administrative matters
- Confirmation of funds for SHK/WHK and procurements
- Controlling/retrieval of the monthly activity reports of the project team members
- Settlement of disbursed funds (preparation of payment orders, etc.)
- Preparation of financial and personnel overviews for project managers
- Maintenance of the sponsor's database