WELCOME TO THE STARTUP COACHES
WE MAKE YOU FIT FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP
The Gründungsschmiede is the contact point for students, researchers and employees of the HTW for all questions regarding company formation and start-up projects. Here you can meet experienced advisors, use top-equipped co-working spaces and exchange ideas with other founders. With us you can make your idea fly!
As a partner in the dresden|exists network - the start-up service of Dresden's universities and research institutions - we provide support from the initial idea to the successful foundation. We promote entrepreneurial thinking and are committed to the Dresden start-up scene.
How can we support you?
You have a business idea and want to take it forward?
Then you can also complete your compulsory internship at the Gründungsschmiede and continue working on your project. We will support you in this.
Two internships are available each semester. If you are interested, please contact Prof. Ralph Sonntag.
The following tasks are to be completed.
1. own business
- Advancing your own business idea, your own company
- Financing plan, determination of capital requirements and profitability assessment
- Opportunities & risks assessment
- Feasibility study with product-market fit and target group analysis
- Market and competition analysis
- Go-to-market strategy with regard to reach generation through marketing and sales organisation as well as appropriate liquidity planning
- Sales strategy with sales funnel
- Support for the activities of the "Gründungsschmiede", e.g. Presentation of founding teams with a short description of the project, logo, short video in interview form.
[Focal points to be discussed with Prof. Sonntag at the beginning of the internship with regard to the current status of the company].
- Sophisticated concept that has undergone at least 2 feedback loops by the Gründungsschmiede advisors.
- 10-minute presentation of the results to other founders.
This is what the Gründungsschmiede offers:
- Consultancy services by Gründungsschmiede advisors
- Participation in start-up-specific workshops (e.g. Startup Basics)
- Access to the network of the start-up ecosystem
University of Applied Sciences Dresden
A-Building, 4th floor - left
Tel.: +49 352 462 3837