Apply for your semester abroad by 15 February 2021!
You want to spend your next winter in summer, develop yourself personally, improve your professional and language skills, enhance your intercultural skills, meet friends from all over the world and gain experiences you will never forget?
Then apply for your semester abroad in the academic year 2021/22 by 15 February 2021. The following application documents should be submitted by e-mail or directly to the International Office:
- Application for study abroad
- Record of marks (from the QIS portal)
- Proof of your language skills (self-assessment)
- Letter of motivation (maximum one A4 page, in English or German)
Stays abroad can be financially supported:
- Europe + Israel: EU-programme ERASMUS+ Studium (Application is made with the application for a study abroad)
- Worldwide: DAAD PROMOS Scholarship (Application to the International Office by 15 February)
- Worldwide: HAW.International (Application process via DAAD)
- Vietnam: HAW.International - Vietnam
- (Application is made with the application for a stay abroad in Vietnam)
- Russland: GoEast (Application is made with the application for a study abroad)
- Europa/Weltweit: AuslandsbaföG
- USA: Fulbright Travel-Scholarship
You are still unsure or have open questions? Then contact us at any time by mail at international(at)htw-dresden.de, on Wednesdays 9.00 - 10:00 a.m. in the chat or , afterprior appointment by mail, by phone at + 49 351/462 3458 and let us answer your questions!
- Experience reports from students