The Gründungsschmiede has a small library with literature in german on the topic of founding ready for you. To borrow a book, please contact julia.luepfert(at)htw-dresden.de
- Dealterms.vc: Von Handwerk, Kunst und Philosophie der Venture-Capital-Finanzierung von Startups in Deutschland, Infos zum Buch
- Business Model Produkt-Treppe: Das intuitive Tool für Selbstständige, Solopreneure, Experten und Projektleiter, Infos zum Buch
- Digital Business Modelling: Digitale Geschäftsmodelle entwickeln und strategisch verankern, Infos zum Buch
- Value Proposition Design: Entwickeln Sie Produkte und Services, die Ihre Kunden wirklich wollen, Infos zum Buch
- B2B-Marketing und -Vertrieb: Die Vermarktung erklärungsbedürftiger Produkte und Leistungen, Infos zum Buch
With the EXIST research transfer programme, the BMWi supports outstanding research-based start-up projects that involve complex and high-risk development work over a period of 18 months. The funding includes four staff positions and material costs of up to 70,000 euros. It is possible to apply for an extension for a further 18 months after completion of the first funding phase.
With the EXIST Start-up Grant, the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) supports innovative, technology-oriented or knowledge-based start-up projects by students, graduates and scientists from universities.
- Your idea is innovative, technology-oriented and was developed during your studies.
- send us a OnePager (click for Word download) of your idea with the following points: the degree of innovation, the core competences in the team (team must have the know-how), market analysis
- If you are already a graduate of the university, your degree may not be older than 5 years and there must be a connection to your studies, ideally you have already worked on it during your studies
Do you have an innovative business idea and would like to implement it in a start-up project? Perhaps you are already working on it as a sideline? For the realisation of this business idea, the Free State of Saxony supports you before and at the beginning of your start-up with the InnoStartBonus.