The aim of our events is to facilitate a subject-specific exchange on specific topics. Actors from science, industry and various institutions meet to present and discuss the current state of research, development and application. New contacts are to be established and, as a result, project ideas are to be developed.
Safety first! New Technologies in Traffic(07.11.2019 )
On November 7th 2019 (13.30 - 17.00) the matchmaking on the topic "Safety first - new technologies in traffic" will take place at HTW Dresden. How does accident occurrence affect technology development and vice versa? Which technologies will shape the future of traffic safety? What can assistance systems do and what can they not? In 5-minute short contributions, science and industry present their current work and approaches to solutions. The keynote speeches and the accompanying exhibition will provide a forum for discussion, exchange of ideas and contacts for joint projects. The event will be held in German.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Opening of Matchmaking
Prof. Knut Schmidtke, HTW Dresden, Prorector for Research and Development
- Matchmaking in the context of IHK innovation consulting
Dr. Cornelia Ritter, IHK Dresden, Head of Department Energy/Environment/Technology
- Vehicle safety research at the HTW Dresden
Prof. Lars Hannawald, HTW Dresden, Chair of Vehicle Safety/Accident Analysis
- Driver-assisting video-based systems on vehicles
Helfried Urban, KST Camera and System Technology GmbH, Pirna
- Technical challenges for automated driving
Prof. Toralf Trautmann, HTW Dresden, Chair of Automotive Mechatronics
- HEAT - a shuttle concept for safe urban mobility
Jörn Männel, IAV Engineering Company Auto & Verkehr GmbH
- In-depth analysis of traffic accidents - activities within the framework of the GIDAS project
Thomas Unger, Traffic Accident Research at TU Dresden GmbH
- Radio-based mobile traffic data acquisition system
Prof. Hubertus Domschke, ifn Projekt GmbH, Dresden
- Tactile assistance for accident protection of persons in the environment of autonomous systems
Prof. Michael Kuhl, Mittweida University, Chair of System Electronics
- Financing joint projects - possibilities for funding
Conrad Schmidt, Prorectorate for Research and Development, HTW Dresden
- Automated test and integration systems for vehicle software
Fabian Nobis, tracetronic GmbH, Dresden
- Virtual design of driver assistance systems
Karsten Einwich, COSEDA Technologies GmbH Dresden
After the event, you will have the opportunity to experience a ride in the autonomous BMW i3 on the vehicle technology test field and to take a look at the accident analysis laboratories and test benches.
Participation in the event is free of charge.