De-registration ends the study:
- upon application by the student,
- after successful completion of studies*,
- after definitive failure to pass an examination,
- in case of non-registration or incomplete re-registration,
- in the event of exceeding the deadline (standard period of study + maximum extension allowed by the Saxon Higher Education Act) or
- in the event of non-fulfilment of other registration obligations (health insurance membership, etc.).
*This date must be entered in a form (confirmation of de-registration/discharge declaration). The form can be obtained from your faculty. The date of de-registration can be:
- the day of defence as the last exam at HTW Dresden
- the end of the semester in which the examination took place
- or any day between defence and the end of the semester in which the last examination was taken.
Submit the application for de-registration with the discharge letters and discharge declarations to the HTW Student Secretariat.
The Student Secretariat is there for you.
- Application form for early exmatriculation (.pdf, 1,41 MB)
Weitere Dokumente/ Antragsformulare finden Sie hier: https://www.htw-dresden.de/en/studies/while-studying/student-service/exmatriculation