Copying, Printing, Scanning
In the library you will find copiers with integrated print function as well as scanners.
Where and what?
- Central library (1st floor = level B2): 2 copiers (each b/w and coloured), 1 scanner
- Branch library: 1 Scanner (EG)
How does that work?
- Copy ticket sales and reloading at the Central Library (1.OG)
- Further locations and price information
- Keypad description of the card reader
It is possible to make b/w or colour copies in A3 or A4 format.
All PCs in the central library are equipped with a printer driver so that print jobs can be sent directly to the copiers. The appropriate software is available for private laptops and PCs. You will find information on the pages of Fritzsche & Steinbach under "Servicebereich HTW Dresden".
It is possible to download b/w or colour scans up to A3 format as pdf file or as JPEG free of charge on a USB stick. USB sticks can be borrowed at the counter.