22. Bilateral Student Workshop on Human Maschine Interaction & Visualization
|Date:||30.11.2018 - 01.12.2018|
The workshop took place at the HTW Dresden from 30th November to 1st December 2018. The workshop offers a possibility for young scientists to present their current research work in the fields of computer graphics, human-computer-interaction, robotics and usability. The works is meant as a platform to bring together researchers from both the Czech Technical University in Prague (CTU) and the University of Applied Sciences Dresden (HTW). The German Academic Exchange Service offers its financial support to allow student participants the bilateral exchange between Prague and Dresden.
- An approach to a self-organizing production in comparison to a centrally planned production.
- Tactile symbols for visually impaired older adults.
- Design of Olfactory Cues for Approximate Spatial Self-Localization.
- Shape To Muscle: A Model for estimating Muscle Activation from Skin Deformation.
- Model of a Conversational System for Controlling Secondary Tasks while Driving.
- Tools for Art and Architectural Research with Historic Media Repositories.
- Direct Labels: Real-time External Labeling Without Leader Lines.
- Seamless Cloning with Poisson Image Editing.
- Multimodal user interaction for human behavior modeling in adaptation and personalization.
- Objective Feature Selection using GMLVQ with Directly Incorporated L1-Regularization.
- How to Call a Robot in an Emergency Situation.
- Development of a Collaborative Computer Game for Elderly with Dementia.