Scientific seminars are held regularly at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering. These are considered a starting point for meeting scientists, university lecturers, students, and technical experts from industry, professional trades, and education. They are intended to initiate discussion concerning practical and theoretical problems in the areas of
- Electrical drives and controls
- Electrical power engineering
- Electrical traffic systems
- Computer engineering
- Process automation
- Communications technology
- Optical communications technology/radio systems,
to enrich future teaching content, and help concentrate on scientifically interesting focal points.
This invitation is especially directed at interested parties from
- Universities across Saxony
- Companies in Saxony
- Educational institutions and schools.
However, guests from beyond regional borders are also warmly welcomed to these events.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Meyer
- Room: Z 450B
- Tel: +49 351 462 2642
Direction and organisation of the seminars